Current version: 0.1b Beta
You can post Comments/Requests/Bug Reports/etc in this topic!
NOTE: This is a public beta, and as such it is crucial that you backup all files you replace with models created with dff2wdr! I wont be held responsible for any loss of files that may result due to use of dff2wdr.
– You need to have Java installed
– Version 1.0, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 of GTAIV.exe
– Make sure all vertices have a texture applied.
– Click “File->Open Stock/Custom DFF”.
– Select the file you want to convert/Select the directory that contains the dff files you want to convert.
– Files will be saved as <DFFNAME>.wdr
Tip: Use WDR Analyze and check if there are just as many Shaders as Geometrys,
If thats not the case dont import the model in IV it will crash.
– You cant convert weapons. (weapons contain bones)
– You cant convert peds/player. (Also contain bones)
-Initial beta release
A very special thanks to (in alphabetical order):
Aru, Cool Fire, DeXx, Gforce, Jost Vice, Paroxum, REspawn, supermortalhuman, Tim (and everyone I forgot)
Who have been invaluable in the research of game code/file formats which made this program possible.
This program is provided “as-is” without any implied warranty or support.
Use of modified files during online play may result in being banned.
Use at your own risk!
Please dont reupload this to your website. Link to this forum topic or my website instead. This tool is still a WIP and there are many many more updates/fixes to come.